Paul Docherty, Founder and Executive Director, at i-nexus - TORI's strategic partner in strategy execution software - interviews Kit Jackson, TORI's Head of Strategy Execution and Organisation & Leadership Development on the topic of “Personal Strategy”.
The interview focuses on a number of questions:
1. What’s the value in applying strategic principles in a broader personal context for the individual?
2. What is the organisational benefit?
3. How do you use strategic principles and processes to set personal goals?
4. What are the typical pitfalls in going through an exercise like this?
5. What are the key challenges that stand in the way of achieving personal aspirations?
6. What are some of the best practices to make real, enduring change in life?