TORI was engaged to design a new group IT Target Operating Model for a leading global medical indemnity provider. The provider was fundamentally transforming the way they interacted with their customers through new technologies and required a new operating model that would:
- Ensure the client continued to deliver world class customer service through new technology
- Provided the agility needed to respond quickly to future internal and market changes
What We Did
- TORI undertook a comprehensive review of a set of core processes to understand maturity levels within IT
- Mapped this assessment to an internal perspective of the organisation through extensive interviews with key business and IT senior stakeholders
- Assessed the financial baseline and existing contractual obligations
- TORI then confirmed the TOM design principles, followed by functional and organisational designs and benefit analysis
- TORI delivered a comprehensive IT TOM which aligned the organisation to a new mode of delivery which meant defining the purpose of new teams, redefining job roles and alignment of the RACI matrices.
- TORI’s process maturity assessment gave the IT leadership team a clear understanding of where improvements needed to be made to ensure success.
- Ensured that the client’s market differentiator was at the heart of the new mode of delivery