The client had recently reorganised bringing the Information Security, Physical Security and Business Continuity departments into a single Global Group Security function and they needed help creating a sustainable strategy that galvanised and aligned the new Group Security function and which met the Corporation and Business Units Security requirements and needs.
What we did
- Review of the existing separate strategies for the 3 distinct functions (Information Security, Physical Security and Business Continuity)
- Stakeholder interviews (including COO, CSO etc) to gain feedback on the effectiveness of the current strategies
- Creation of Group Security framework (strategy map), incorporating Ambition, Customer Expectations, Internal Perspectives and Learning and Growth
- Gained alignment of the framework across all the Group functions
- Creation of documentation to enable Group Security function to promote and measure the success of the strategy to all Stakeholders.
- Creation of a sustainable Security Strategy Framework that reflects the corporate goal of the Group Security function
- Alignment of all Group functions to a single common strategy
- Tools and KPIs/dashboards to measure and demonstrate strategy effectiveness.