Video / Podcast
Podcast: What does cost optimisation mean in 2017?
Robin Paine, Head of Strategy & Transformation and ex-CIO at the London Metal Exchange and Andrew Williams, Senior Change Consultant, discuss the key cost optimisation themes facing the Financial Services sector:
- The move from large scale deals to more fragmented, specialist supplier models
- The key drivers of innovation: who is taking the lead?
- A shift in focus from pure cost cutting to competitive agility
- The competitive challenge facing established Financial Services businesses with legacy systems versus the cost-light, technology led models of new entrants
- The advantages and challenges brought by today’s highly sophisticated technology
- The future for supplier contracts