Register here for part 3 of our Trilogy on Operational Resilience, we round up our conversation by discussing ‘Resilience by Design’. This combines oversight for a number of key components under a single overarching governance framework
- Operational Resilience should build on components already in place to deliver a holistic, inter-connected governance structure.
- Data must be curated to align MI to important business services, allowing the Board and Senior Management to effectively challenge the organisation.
- The Operational Resilience framework must be subject to continual review, test and challenge to create a dynamic continuous feedback loop.
We'll be discussing Business Services, Security, Governance & Risk and Response and Recover
The Trilogy kicked off with Part 1 (recording) on Tuesday 21st July and was a huge success with attendees from Aon, Barclays, HSBC, JPM Chase, LSE, Metro Bank, Nationwide, Santander and Zurich among many others and importantly received 100% positive feedback from attendees and a 65% automatic registration to Part 2.
Part 2 was held on Tue 18th August, we turned our attention to third-party risk management (recording, using password BwufcPr7). Across the Financial Services sector, critical elements of the value chain are supported by third-parties. As we think about critical business services and Operational Resilience, third-party providers and material outsourcing arrangements must form an integral part of impact assessments, risk management frameworks and crisis response. The ability to assess and attest to third-party resilience remains a significant challenge and has arguably become even more important. Our panel of Operational Resilience experts discussed the pragmatic perspective on what is undoubtedly a ‘top-5’ Board agenda item.
Why should you attend?
- Understand other organisations levels of maturity and readiness.
- Understand how other organisations are managing, what processes and tools they are leveraging and the associated risks.
Who else is attending?
- CPOs, CIOs, COOs, SMF24s, Ops Directors with full or part responsibility for Operational Resilience from the industry’s leading financial organisations.
- If you know anyone in your organisation who would benefit from being part of this webinar series, please forward the details.
This sessions will be hosted again by Hugh Hessing with fellow panel members:
Simon Cox - Lloyds Banking Group; Lucianne Bute - Guardian 1821; Lee Webb - Aviva; Chris Renardson - TORi Global
This webinar took take place on 22nd Sept 2020 from 8-9am: watch the replay of the webinar, using password Gs6ZATYV
Join the conversation #operationalresilience
Follow us at @TORI Global on LinkedIn for regular updates