As the initial shock of COVID 19 begins to fade and lock down continues to relax here in the UK, the Trilogy explores how financial services firms are positioned to respond to a crisis and by extension, address the soon-to-be-introduced Operational Resilience regulatory requirements.
The Trilogy kicked off with Part 1 (recording) on Tuesday 21st July and was a huge success with attendees from Aon, Barclays, HSBC, JPM Chase, LSE, Metro Bank, Nationwide, Santander and Zurich among many others and importantly received 100% positive feedback from attendees and a 65% automatic registration to Part 2.
Register here for Part 2 on Tue 18th August, we turn our attention to third-party risk management. Across the Financial Services sector, critical elements of the value chain are supported by third-parties. As we think about critical business services and Operational Resilience, third-party providers and material outsourcing arrangements must form an integral part of impact assessments, risk management frameworks and crisis response. The ability to assess and attest to third-party resilience remains a significant challenge and has arguably become even more important. To tackle this question and what it could mean to you, we have assembled a panel of Operational Resilience experts to provide a pragmatic perspective on what is undoubtedly a ‘top-5’ Board agenda item.
In this webinar we’ll examine:
- Third-party risk management and material outsourcing arrangements in the context of Operational Resilience.
Why should you attend?
- Understand other organisations levels of maturity and readiness.
- Understand how other organisations are managing, what processes and tools they are leveraging and the associated risks.
Who else is attending?
- CPOs, CIOs, COOs, SMF24s, Ops Directors with full or part responsibility for Operational Resilience from the industry’s leading financial organisations.
- If you know anyone in your organisation who would benefit from being part of this webinar series, please forward the details.
Hugh Hessing, former COO of Aviva and CEO Aviva, Ireland brings significant experience and market insight and will joined by a panel of experts:
- Madeleine Nolan - Outsourcing Governance and Assurance
- Louis Hall – Procurement and managed services SME
- Chris Renardson - MD TORI Global
This webinar took take place on 21st July 2020 from 8-9am: watch the replay of the webinar, using password BwufcPr7
In the final part of our Trilogy we explored:
Join the conversation #operationalresilience