TORI Global is inviting you to attend the first in a series of three webinars focused on Operational Resilience.
Much has changed since our Business Resilience Breakfast last September. As lock-down relaxes here in the UK, we explore whether firms are well-positioned to respond to a crisis and by extension, address the soon-to-be-introduced Operational Resilience regulatory requirements.
In this introspective blog article, Chris Renardson discusses whether the industry’s response to COVID-19 is sufficient or whether more must be done to embed Operational Resilience to ensure effective crisis management in the future. To tackle this question and what it could mean to you, we have assembled a panel of Operational Resilience experts to provide a pragmatic perspective on what is undoubtedly a ‘top-5’ Board agenda item.
Join our host, Peter Mann and panelists for the all important first discussion in the series on July 21st at 8AM BST.
In this webinar we’ll examine:
- The impact of COVID-19 on Operational Resilience, lessons learned and key gaps to close.
Why should you attend?
- Understand other organisations levels of maturity and readiness.
- Understand how other organisations are managing, what processes and tools they are leveraging and the associated risks.
Who else is attending?
- CIOs COOs, SMF24s, Ops Directors and anyone else with full or part responsibility for Operational Resilience from the industry’s leading financial organisations
- If you know anyone in your organisation who would benefit from being part of this three part webinar series, please forward details.
About the event
Hosted by Peter Mann who brings significant experience and market insight having held Chief Executive positions for Bankhall, Old Mutual and Skandia, and joined by a panel of experts:
- Stephen Mohan - COO James Hay Partnership
- Michael Sicsic - MD of Sicsic Advisory
- Hugh Hessing - Ex COO of Aviva UK and preiously SMF24
- Chris Renardson - MD TORI Global
This webinar took take place on 21st July 2020 from 8-9am: watch the replay of the webinar
In the two subsequent webinars we explored:
Join the conversation #operationalresilience