The client, a major General Insurance Provider in the UK has grown rapidly over 10 years. This strategy helped them achieve rapid revenue growth, however, their cost base also increased significantly.
The client engaged TORI to perform a number of system reviews across many parts of their business to reduce costs, improve efficiency and implement greater consistency.
One such review was focused on the HR division.
What We Did
- Performed a detailed ‘As-Is’ Assessment of the client’s HR function covering strategy, scope, organisation and governance
- Performed an analysis of the current HR system and associated workflow
- Determine a ‘Target State’ system design for the HR function
- Determine appropriate HR Workforce Management systems to support the HR ‘Target State’
- Perform assessment of potential system providers
- Define an HR systems strategy and implementation plan
- Conduct in-depth assessment of short-listed vendors
- Provided recommendations
Outcome & Results
- HR ‘Target State’ system design
- Target State implementation plan including migration strategy
- Target State Implementation Roadmap
- HR System operational cost reduction of ~10%