The client – who are a major General Insurance Provider in the UK – have grown rapidly over 10 years. This strategy had helped them achieve rapid revenue growth, however their cost base had also increased significantly.
The client engaged TORI to perform a number of system reviews across many parts of their business to reduce costs, to improve efficiency and to implement greater consistency.
One such review was focused on the HR division.
What we did
- Performed a detailed ‘As-Is’ Assessment of the clients HR function covering strategy, scope, organisation and governance
- Performed an analysis of the current HR system and associated workflow
- Determine a ‘Target State’ system design for the HR function
- Determine appropriate HR Workforce Management systems to support the HR ‘Target State’
- Perform assessment of potential system providers
- Define a HR systems strategy and implementation plan
- Conduct in-depth assessment of short-listed vendors
- Provided recommendations
- HR ‘Target State’ system design
- Target State implementation plan including migration strategy
- Target State Implementation Roadmap
- HR System operational cost reduction of ~10%