TORI were engaged by a leading UK wealth management group to support them with their transformation programme, divestment project and other initiatives.
TORI were engaged to deliver the following outcomes:
- Introduction and implementation of Agile Analysis and design
- Agile development methodology and interface to Agile Portfolio management
- Introduction of Digital Governance
- Digital Portfolio framework and implementation
What we did
TORI mobilised a team of Agile coaches to work alongside key stakeholders. Coaching covered roles ranging from Scrum Masters, through Product Managers and Owners, to Procurement Leads who were cautious of the implications for budgeting and financial processes. The coaching encompassed end to end service delivery including budgeting and financial performance.
- Introduction of Agile and SCRUM into a SaaS centric project team, deployed to two different legal entities in three countries over 12 months
- TORI resources deployed directly into the core project team to coach the client's resources in-flight
- Progressive implementation of Agile disciplines to other parts of the organisation
- Design and implementation of a Balanced Score Card and a Continuous Improvement Framework