Our Young Talent Programme (YTP) encompasses our Graduate and Apprenticeship training initiatives, and forms part of our mission to drive diversity, opportunity and growth at TORI Global.
Through the YTP, we aim to offer real opportunities for talented individuals from a range of backgrounds to explore and pursue a career in professional services.
Our Graduate training programme has been running since 2013 and offers university leavers the chance to embark on a rewarding career in consultancy.
The typical Graduate training programme lasts six months, during which you will receive a thorough grounding in the worlds of consulting and Financial Services. You will benefit from:
- Formal, structured training through a tailored programme
- 1-2-1 mentoring from leading industry practitioners
- Enrolment on the PRINCE2 Practitioner Course
- A varied and challenging work schedule with rotations around each of TORI’s key offerings
- A competitive salary + benefits (bonus, birthday leave, private health insurance and more…)
- A fun, inspiring workplace where the motto is most definitely “work hard, play hard”!
This is a relatively new addition to our wider Careers programme that was born out of a desire to broaden our talent-base, while giving opportunities to individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Working alongside partners such as Leadership Through Sport and Business and Arch Apprentices, we can offer placements in a multitude of areas – from Finance and IT, to Marketing and HR. These apprenticeships are designed to introduce applicants to the world of work and provide them with practical, industry experience, acting as a launchpad for their future careers.
But don’t just take our word for it… See what Shay Bishop – our first ever apprentice at TORI – has to say about it!
Read Shay’s interview here >>
More information about our Graduate and Apprenticeship training programmes will be uploaded here in the coming months, so keep eyes peeled! Alternatively, if you like the sound of what you’ve seen already, click the button below to apply.